Directions to Blanchardstown Baptist Church
meeting at Riversdale Community College
By Car (The following directions start from the Navan (N3) exit of the M50 Dublin orbital motorway)
1. Leave the M50 and go on the N3 in direction of Navan.
2. Go straight through the set of traffic lights, continuing in the direction of Navan. You will soon pass an exit slip road on the left. Do not take it. You need the next one.
3. You will soon pass under a bridge and will come to another exit slip road. It is signposted for the Blanchardstown Centre. Take this slip road and get into the right lane (the left lane is for the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre).
4. Turn right at the roundabout at the top of the slip road. You are now on a bridge over the N3.
5. Go straight through the next roundabout. You are now on Blanchardstown Road North.
6. You will soon come to a set of traffic lights at an intersection. Go straight through. Shortly after, you will see a set of pedestrian crossing lights. Riversdale Community College is the building on your left, just at the pedestrian lights. Turn left through the green gates. There is plenty of parking space. The main entrance door is clearly visible.
Coming from the City Centre, take bus no. 38 (via Castleknock, see bus route here) or bus no. 38A (see bus route here). The bus will stop at Blackcourt road or avenue; please check with the bus driver.
Coming from Tyrellstown or Ladyswell, take bus no. 238. Coming from Ballymun or Finglas, take bus no. 220. The bus stops a short walking distance from Riversdale Community College. Please check www.dublinbus.ie for up-to-date bus timetables and maps.
If you get lost and need additonal assistance after 9.30am on Sunday morning, please call this mobile number 085 702 1425. The landline number for enquiries at other times is 01 820 5344.
Click here for pdf map and directions
Click on below map to see a bigger view.
View Larger Map